Frederick High School offers multiple rigorous course pathways to support the success of our students. If you have questions about an individual course, please reach out to the teacher or contact your counselor.
Incoming 9th Grade Resources For Registration:
- Freshman Elective Course Description Guide
- Freshman Elective Selection Sheet
- Freshman Biomedical Science Academy Application
- Registration For Current FHS Students
- Registration for Incoming 9th Grade Students
- 8th Grade Remote Registration Instructions
- Using MYAP to Enter Course Requests on Infinite Campus
Registration Process for Incoming 9th Grade Students (Current 8th Grade Students):
- The week of January 19th: Registration information will be shared digitally with eighth grade students and parents.
- January 25th – February 5th: Frederick High counselors will visit feeder middle schools. Students will enter next year’s course requests into Infinite Campus at that time.
- Course requests to be finalized on or before February 19th.
Innovation Center Courses
Student learning at the Innovation Center transcends the traditional classroom and provides experiential opportunities that are developing today’s students into tomorrow’s leaders, innovators and changemakers. In addition to rigorous extended learning and mentorship opportunities, students gain valuable experience through employment that focuses on designing and engineering technology solutions for industry and community partners.
Career Elevation and Technology Center
The Career Development Center (CDC) is the Career and Technical Education (CTE) center for the St. Vrain School District and is one of eight CTE centers in the state of Colorado. CDC offers classes that provide real-world, hands-on experiences in pathways that are high-wage, high-growth, high-demand, and with a post-secondary trajectory. These pathways provide students with opportunities to acquire knowledge and skills linked with specific post-secondary programs leading to a two-year or four-year degree, and provide students industry certifications giving them a jump start in their careers.