We are here to support the academic growth and success of our students. In addition to the academic resources below, please reach out to your counselor if you need further information and support.
- WHAT TO SAY WHEN YOUR CHILD SAYS, “I CAN’T DO IT
- TIME MANAGEMENT AND ORGANIZATION APPS FOR STUDENTS
- HOW TO BE A SUCCESSFUL ONLINE LEARNER
- TIPS FOR USING A PLANNER
- DANIEL WONG: 40 WAYS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN SCHOOL
- DANIEL WONG- 30 TIPS TO STAY ORGANIZED
- DANIEL WONG- 12 WAYS TO IMPROVE FOCUS AND MOTIVATION
- DANIEL WONG- 16 KEYS TO MOTIVATING YOUR TEENAGER
- DANIEL WONG: 30 EXCUSES THAT PREVENT STUDENTS FROM SUCCEEDING IN SCHOOL
- SAT Registration: SAT Registration
- SAT Question of the Day: Practice everyday with a real SAT question. This is also very helpful when preparing for the ACT.
- SAT Practice: Great practice for the SAT!
- SAT/PSAT 16 Week Study Plan: Join in on an organized study plan to help increase your score.
- Khan Academy SAT Prep: Start preparing for the SAT through Khan Academy
- ACT Registration: Click here to sign up for the ACT
- ACT Test Preparation: Click here to view ACT test Preparation
- ACT Dates: Click here for ACT testing dates
- ACT Question of the Day: Each day, a new practice question is available. This is very good study tool and you can also download the app as well.
- Advanced Placement Testing: Visit the College Board website to learn about Advance Placement Tests.
- ASVAB Test: Military Aptitude Test
- Dealing with Test Anxiety: Most students experience some level of anxiety during an exam, here are some tips to help you perform at your best.
- Tutor Club of Longmont: A local organization that can help with SAT and ACT prep.
- ACT/SAT Prep/Tutor Doctor: Our process matches a tutor to meet the academic needs of the student through an individualized process while building a mentoring relationship for the best learning experience possible.
Aims Online Writing Lab: The Aims Online Writing Lab provides helpful information about the writing process.
EasyBib: The automatic bibliography and citation generator.
What Should I Read Next?: Enter a book you like and the site will analyze our huge database of real readers’ favorite books to provide book recommendations and suggestions for what to read next.
The Purdue Online Writing Lab (Owl): The Online Writing Lab (OWL) at Purdue University houses writing resources and instructional material, and we provide these as a free service of the Writing Lab at Purdue. Students, members of the community, and users worldwide will find information to assist with many writing projects.
Math Bits: MathBits is devoted to offering fun, yet challenging, lessons and activities in secondary (and college level) mathematics computer programming for students and teachers.
Algebra Review: Offers 10 comprehensive tutorials on radicals and exponents, solving equations and inequalities, functions and first degree curves, and more.
The Physics Classroom: The Physics classroom tutorial is set of instructional pages written in an easy-to-understand language and complemented by graphics and Check Your Understanding sections. An ideal starting location for those grasping for understanding or searching for answers.
SVVSD Science Blog: Visit this site for everything you need for Science.
Majoring in Music?: Users will find this website very helpful when researching music careers.