Frederick High School counselors are trained professionals who are here to support the needs of all of our students. We strongly believe that social/emotional health is the foundation of a healthy, happy, and successful person. We work with students, parents or guardians, teachers, and others to develop a comprehensive support system to ensure that each student gets the help he or she needs. Below is a list of resources you may find helpful; you may also contact your student’s counselor to set up a meeting or phone call. Contact information can be found here. If it is an emergency and you are experiencing a mental health crisis, please call 911.
Frederick High School Counselors Provide:
- Personal and Social Counseling
- Crisis Counseling
- College and Career Counseling
- Academic Advisement
- Stress Management
- Small Group Counseling
- Referrals to Community Agencies
- ICAP Instruction
- Coping Skills
- Assistance with Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Assistance with Organization and Study Skills
- Letters of Recommendation
Quick Links for Support
- Make an anonymous report about concerns
- Get mental health support 24/7
- Find a Therapist in your area
- Domestic Abuse Help
- Teen Dating Abuse Help
- Teen Sexual Health and Pregnancy Support
- Substance Abuse support for teens
- Grief Support and Counseling
- Weld County Food Bank Services
Community Resources/walk-in clinics:
- 24/7 Crisis Walk-in Center Located at 928 12th Street, Greeley, CO.
Phone: (970)347-2120 (press 2) or 800-493-TALK (8255)
- Mental Health Clinic
5901 Majestic Street, Frederick, CO. 80514
- Text TALK to 38255 to speak to a counselor if you need to talk or have questions
- Offers free counseling for students 15 and older without parent permission. 14 and younger need parent permission
- 3180 Airport Road, Boulder, CO. or 529 Coffman Street, Longmont, CO.
Crisis & Addiction Phone: 844-493-8255
- 2255 S 88th Street, Louisville, CO.
- 8835 American Way, Englewood, CO.
Clear View Behavioral Health
- 4770 Larimer Parkway, Johnstown, CO.
- 500 Kimbark Street, Suite 200, Longmont, CO.
- 1375 Kenn Pratt BLVD, Suite 300, Longmont, CO.
Drug and Alcohol Specific Treatment Centers for Teens:
Multiple locations in Denver, CO Springs, Broomfield and Cascade
H.E.A.R.T Counseling Center
12213 North Pecos Street
Westminster, CO 80234
North Range Behavioral Health
1300 N 17th Avenue
Greeley, CO 80631
The Redpoint Center
1375 Ken Pratt Blvd, ste. 300
Longmont, CO 80501
Interactive Strength based peer mentor program